Since 1995, the Association of Small Foundations (ASF) has been devoted to helping small-staffed foundations get established, function more effectively, and flourish. ASF is currently the country’s largest association of grantmakers, representing nearly 2,600 member foundations nationwide.
With the launch of PhilanthroFiles in March 2012, ASF is leveraging social media to engage members, colleagues, and friends in rich dialogue about small foundation giving; inform and inspire your work; and, ultimately, help you to find greater fulfillment and achieve even more.
We look forward to the conversation.
To contribute to PhilanthroFiles
We’re counting on you to help us build a collection of great ideas.
- Do you have in mind topics to tackle, stories to share, or thought-provoking questions to ask?
- Do you have successes or shortcomings from which others can learn?
- Do you write on related topics?
- Are you a blogger at heart and looking for a space to share your thoughts?
- Do you have a blog with content that matches ours?
If so, let’s talk! Contact Christa Carignan to learn about ways to contribute.
Read our disclaimer and code of conduct.