Trends, risk taking, leadership, investments, impact. On these topics and many more, it was our pleasure to participate in the year’s conversations about small-staff philanthropy’s power and promise. Here are some of the year’s most popular posts:
- 5 Trends That May Change U.S. Philanthropy
- Is Risk Right for Small-Staff Philanthropy?
- Just Say No to the Dog and Pony Show…and Other Advice on International Site Visits
- Do Our Generational Differences Divide Us?
- A Checklist for Foundation Investors
- Leadership Is Available to Everyone
- Convince Your Board to Pursue Greater Impact
- Key Questions for Collaborators
- Get Out of the Way and Watch the World Change
New to PhilanthroFiles this year? Don’t miss these standouts from 2012:
To be the first to know about new posts, sign up at the top right to receive notifications by e-mail or RSS.
Happy New Year from all of us at ASF!